Motion to Declare an Emergency Situation

Discussion in 'RA Proposal and Discussion Archive' started by Mall, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Mall

Mall TNPer

Can you point to any examples?

2. Great Bights Mum

Great Bights Mum Grande Dame - - - -

Why do you keep pressing for unnecessary anecdotal evidence?

3. plembobria

plembobria TNPer - -

GBM is using bureaucratic technicalities to gum up the works of christmas cheer!

4. Merconitonitopia

Merconitonitopia TNPer

>not having a roster of puppets with at least 1bn pop to choose from at your leisure
    smh

5. Mall

Mall TNPer

It's tragic.

6. Barbarossistan

Barbarossistan TNPer

An emergency is noticed yet there is a complete failure to propose an adequate response? Disappointing!

A few words in a text field can hardly do enough to bring full christmas cheer to TNP. If the motion were withdrawn and replaced with one that calls on the regional government to decorate both this board and the gameside regional page in full christmas fittings I could support it. As it stands I cannot, it is a wholly inadequate measure that manages to infringe on the freedom of some citizens without thereby achieving its goals.

7. Mall

Mall TNPer

I've made notations of all those who voted against. You'll rue the day you crossed me.

8. On behalf of everyone who voted Nay (to whom I offer a glass of spiced rum and an invitation to dinner at the Estate), I would like to respond to Mall:

[​IMG]

Cordially,

Raven

9. RKO

RKO TNPer

I've now realize that this proposal is literally stupid and makes no sense to declared an emergency over a holiday. If you want to do something for Christmas, just make a motion to recognize Christmas as a holiday in TNP if that is a thing. Got nothing against Christmas btw.

10. Mall

Mall TNPer

Roman's response the last time I said this was far funnier. I award you zero points, and tut at you for spamming up this thread with your picture.

11. Romanoffia

Romanoffia Garde à l'eau!

We need to add Boxing day to this Emergency Declaration, and in the spirit of inclusiveness, we must add the Ancient Roman festival of Festivus for the rest of us!

12. Syrixia

Syrixia The one, the true, the great. - - -

TNP Nation:
    Syrixia
    Discord:
    Syrixia#9338
    I, for one, cannot wait for the customary Airing of Grievances! :3

13. Xyre

Xyre Guest

This is ridiculous. There is absolutely no need for this state of emergency to be declared (though I understand the lighthearted place it came from), for this holiday or any other holiday.

14. Sil Dorsett

Sil Dorsett M.D. - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
    Little late to the party. This already went to vote, and has spawned multiple requests for reviews that will probably take another month to solve. Also, the proposed period of time that this emergency would have existed has already passed.

15. Mall

Mall TNPer

I, for one, am excited for the final vote count to be tallied.

16. Dinoium

Dinoium Official Legal Nerd of The North Pacific. - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Dinoium
    Discord:
    Dino#1700
    Same, i like having a picture of JFK making a speech, i already done something for Christmas and i ain't going to do it again since i don't have the file anymore and i am lazy, if they force me to get into the Christmas spirit, i will just go offline for the whole period to avoid being affected..

17. Flemingovia

Flemingovia TNPer - -

Very droll