Descriptive Name of Problem: Tapatalk has a bug, and, possibly, a number of bugs, related to manual entries using BBCode. The forum, when one uses manual entry of BBCode, tends to later make errors when one uses BBCode or available form tools to correct the error, such as the url insertion tool, after a manual erasing of the preexisting url. Meanderings If one will note, the blue lettering is a single link. It should've been a single url link. If Admin will enter the 'edit' function of the above url it will be noted that the url seems to be correct, though the url is simply blue lettering at this point. What I Did:: About what you'd expect: use manual entries and available forum tools to correct such without the necessity of contacting Admin. (Thank you, btw, Admin, in your efforts to correct these bugs.) What Should Have Happened: The bugs should have been correctable by entry of BBCode code or available forum tools. What Actually Happened: The bug/s are not correctable by the person/s making the corrections. Additional Information: I've used up to date software, and the problem affects even secure computers, including passwords, text entries on the forum and elsewhere, as I've just verified yet again. P.S. Happy first birthday violet.